FlotillaHyves3
  • Frontpage
  • Home
  • Israeli Attacks
    • Israeli Attacks 2019 >
      • Israeli Attacks 2018
      • Israeli Attacks 2017
      • Israeli Attacks 2016
      • Israeli Attacks 2015
      • Israeli Attacks 2014
      • Israeli Attacks 2013
      • Israeli Attacks Archive
  • Settlers
    • Settlers 2019 >
      • Settlers 2018
      • Settlers 2017
      • Settlers 2016
      • Settlers 2015
      • Settlers 2014
      • Settlers 2013
      • Settlers 2012 and Archive
      • Settler Killings
  • Israeli Killings
    • Israeli Killings 2020 >
      • Israeli Killings 2019
      • Israeli Killings 2018
      • Israeli Killings 2017
      • Israeli Killings 2016
      • Israeli Killings 2015
      • Israeli Killings 2014
      • Israeli Killings 2013
      • Israeli Killings Archive
  • Gaza Rockets
    • Gaza Rockets 2019 >
      • Gaza Rockets 2018
      • Gaza Rockets 2017
      • Gaza Rockets 2016
      • Gaza Rockets 2015
      • Gaza Rockets 2014
      • Gaza Rockets 2013
      • Gaza Rockets 2012
  • Palestinian Attacks
    • Palestinian Attacks 2019 >
      • Palestinian Attacks 2018
      • Palestinian Attacks 2017
      • Palestinian Attacks 2016
      • Palestinian Attacks 2015
      • Palestinian Attacks 2014
      • Palestinian Attacks 2013
  • Palestinian Killings
    • Palestinian Killings 2019 >
      • Palestinian Killings 2018
      • Palestinian Killings 2017
      • Palestinian Killings 2016
      • Palestinian Killings 2015
      • Palestinian Killings 2014
      • Palestinian Killings 2013
      • Palestinian Killings 2014-2000
  • Suicide Attacks
  • List Intifada martyrs 2015
  • Operation Protective Edge 2014
  • Truce violations
  • Time-line Killings
  • Names and Pictures Palestinian Martyrs
  • Massacres
  • Palestinian Child Martyrs
  • Israeli Child Martyrs
  • Prisoners
  • FlotillaHyves 1
  • FlotillaHyves 2
  • Intifada
7 feb 2020
Palestinian teen shot dead by Israeli troops near Tulkarm
Picture
Badr Nedal Nafla, 19

A Palestinian teenager was pronounced dead today shortly after he was shot and critically injured by Israeli occupation forces in the village of Qaffin, to the north of Tulkarm in the occupied West Bank, said the Ministry of Health.

Badr Nedal Nafla, 19, was critically injured by Israeli soldiers during protests near the village on Friday evening. video

A live shot penetrated in his neck resulting in the cutoff the main artery. He was rushed to a nearby hospital but died of his wounds a couple of minutes later.

This is the sixth Palestinian to be shot dead by Israeli occupation forces during ongoing protests across the occupied West Bank, sparked by US President Donald Trump's unveiling of the "deal of the century" plan, which the Palestinians perceive as undermining their historical and political rights to statehood and independence.

6 feb 2020
Palestinian killed after injuring Israeli policeman in J’lem Old City
Picture
Shadi Banna 45

A Palestinian young man was killed by the Israeli occupation police on Thursday afternoon after he opened fire at police officers in the Old City of Jerusalem and lightly injured one of them.

The incident occurred outside the Aqsa Mosque, particularly between the King Faisal Gate and al-Asbat Gate (the Lions Gate), according to different news reports.

The police said the slain young man approached officers near al-Asbat Gate and opened fire at them, but they responded quickly by firing a hail of bullets at him.

Soon later, the Israeli police cordoned off the areas around the Old city, and closed off all Palestinian neighborhoods, including Silwan and Ras al-Amud. They also closed the checkpoints of az-Za'ayyem and Beit Hanina to the east of Jerusalem.

The shooting attack came hours after a car-ramming in Occupied Jerusalem earlier in the day in which 12 army soldiers were injured, one of them seriously.

Later on Thursday morning, a Palestinian cameraman working for Reuters, identified Mohamed Abu Ghaniya, suffered a rubber bullet injury in his abdomen during violent clashes between local youths and Israeli soldiers in Bethlehem city.

A young man also suffered from an injury when a teargas canister hit his head and a paramedic was injured in one of his feet during the events.

According to the Red Crescent in Bethlehem, about 30 Palestinian citizens suffered from their exposure to tear gas fumes and were provided with on-site medical assistance.

Eyewitnesses reported that Israeli soldiers also broke into and ransacked several commercial stores and confiscated security camera recordings in Bethlehem city and Beit Jala town.

The clashes erupted after Israeli police and army forces launched violent raids on homes and businesses in Bethlehem city and the nearby town of Beit Jala as part of a large-scale manhunt for the driver who carried out the car-ramming operation that injured 12 soldiers in Jerusalem at dawn Thursday.  

During their campaign in the area, Israeli forces reportedly found the car used in the operation abandoned in the town of Beit Jala outside Bethlehem.

Tensions in the West Bank and Jerusalem have been heightened over the past week, following US president Donald Trump released his peace plan — informally dubbed as the deal of the century. The plan has received wide international condemnation as it is seen as overwhelmingly biased in favor of Israel and torpedoing the two-state solution to the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

In the week and a half since the plan’s release, a significant increase in angry reactions to daily Israeli violations has been noticed in the West Bank and Jerusalem, with regular angry rallies, stone-throwing and strong opposition to Israeli arrest raids.

On Wednesday, a Palestinian teenager was shot dead by Israeli troops after he allegedly threw a Molotov cocktail at them in al-Khalil.

Another Palestinian young man, a Palestinian Authority policeman, was also shot dead during clashes with local youths in Jenin in the predawn hours of Thursday morning. The shooting incident happened under unclear circumstances.

The Israeli occupation army claimed the shooting of a PA officer was an accident and said it would investigate it.

Palestinian shot by Israeli police in Jerusalem’s Old City, situation unclear

Israeli police shot today a Palestinian who allegedly opened fire at them at Lion’s Gate in Jerusalem’s Old City, reported witnesses. video

They said the police fired several bullets at the Palestinian, whom they suspected was killed even though there was no official confirmation of this from any side. video video video video

The Israeli police said the Palestinian opened fire at a border policeman injuring him lightly. Police responded by opening fire and “neutralizing” the Palestinian, which often means killing him.

Palestinians said police closed all gates leading to Al-Aqsa Mosque compound and the Old City following the incident and prevented people from entering or leaving the city.

Note: The gunman was from the northern city of Haifa and had recently converted to Islam, an initial investigation showed.

A second Palestinian dies of wounds sustained by Israeli army gunfire in Jenin
Picture
Tareq Ahmad Badwan, 25

A second Palestinian critically injured this morning in the northern West Bank city of Jenin by Israeli army gunfire has succumbed to his wounds, according to the Ministry of Health.

It identified him as Tareq Ahmad Badwan, 25, from Qalqilya, and he was reported to be a first lieutenant in the Palestinian police force.

Reports said Badwan was shot inside the police station in an unprovoked situation. video

Earlier the soldiers shot and killed Yazan Abu Tabikh, 19, in clashes that broke out when soldiers raided Jenin to demolish the family home of Palestinian detainee Ahmad Qunba.

During the clashes, Israeli soldiers opened fire at protesters killing two and injuring seven others.

This is the second time the army demolishes the Qunba house. The first time was after the arrest of Ahmad on charges of taking part in the killing of a settler near Nablus early 2018.

The family later rebuilt the house, which was turned into rubble once again this morning as part of Israel’s collective punishment policy against Palestinians under its military occupation.


A general strike was call for in Jenin today to protest the killing of Abu Tabikh and the demolition of the house.

Israeli Soldiers Kill A Palestinian In Jenin
Picture
Yazan Monther Abu Tabeekh, 19

Israeli soldiers killed, on Thursday at dawn, one Palestinian and injured at least seven others, including a Palestinian police officer, after the army invaded Jenin city and started the demolition of a home belonging to the family of a political prisoner.

Media sources said the soldiers shot Yazan Monther Abu Tabeekh, 19, with two live rounds in the chest, causing very serious wounds before he was rushed to a hospital but died from his injuries. video

They added that the soldiers also injured at least seven other Palestinians, including two who sustained life-threatening wounds, and caused many to suffer the effects of teargas inhalation.

One of the wounded Palestinians is a police officer, identified as Lu’ay Ahmad Badwan, 25, from Azzoun town, who was shot by a live Israeli army round in the upper body. The bullet apparently struck his spine before he was rushed into surgery at the al-Razi hospital, in Jenin city.

Badwan was shot by Israeli soldiers while he was standing near the door inside a police station in Jenin. video

The six other wounded Palestinians, who were all shot with live fire, have been identified as Majd Azmi, Mohammad Hussein Zeidan, Jamal Mohammad Ghanem, Zein Zeid, Odai Ayman Mer’ery, and Hani Ata Abu Rmeila. All were moved to the al-Razi hospital.

The fatal shooting and the injuries took place during protests that erupted when more than 30 Israeli military vehicles, including bulldozers, invaded Jenin and demolished the home of a political prisoner, identified as Ahmad Abu al-Qombo’, for the second time. video video

It is worth mentioning that, on April 24th 2019, the Israeli army invaded Jenin and demolished Ahmad’s family home, after accusing him of involvement in a shooting attack that took place near Nablus, leading to the death of an Israeli settler, identified as Rabbi Raziel Shevach, near Nablus.

After being demolished the first time, the home was rebuilt through local society donations and support, however, on January 12th, the Israeli army decided to destroy the property again.

On February 06, 2018, the soldiers killed Ahmad Nasr Jarrar, 22, in the al-Yamoun, near Jenin, on suspicion of involvement in the fatal shooting.

5 feb 2020
IOF kills 17-year-old Palestinian in al-Khalil
Picture
Mohammed al-Haddad, 17

A Palestinian minor was pronounced dead on Wednesday evening after he was shot by Israeli occupation forces (IOF) during confrontations in al-Khalil City, south of the West Bank.

The Palestinian Ministry of Health said in a brief statement that Mohammed al-Haddad, 17, was shot in the heart and died immediately. video video

Al-Haddad was killed during confrontations between IOF soldiers and Palestinian citizens in Bab al-Zawiya area in al-Khalil.

31 jan 2020
Palestinian Child Dies From Serious Wounds He Suffered In October 2019
Picture
Ala’ Hani al-Abbassi, 15

Palestinian medical sources have reported that a child died, Friday, from serious wounds he suffered in mid-October of 2019, after Israeli soldiers shot in southern Gaza.

The sources said the child, Ala’ Hani al-Abbassi, 15, was shot by the soldiers with a high-velocity gas bomb in his head, east of Khan Younis, in the southern part of the Gaza Strip.

After his injury, the child received the needed first aid before he was rushed to a hospital in Khan Younis.

The child underwent surgeries and remained in a coma in the Intensive Care Unit, until he was pronounced dead, Friday.

On Friday at dawn, the Israeli army carried out a series of airstrikes targeting several areas in Rafah, in southern Gaza.

Media sources said the army carried out ten strikes that led to extensive property damage and caused a power blackout over most of the Rafah.

Page:  3 - 2 - 1
Powered by Create your own unique website with customizable templates.